Monday, April 8, 2013

Distraction

So I haven't had this problem in a while but it snuck up on me and has thrown me off course since Wednesday. I've been struggling to get through my day. I have not slept much, or eaten much because this is something that is consuming my life and thoughts. And I shouldn't let it. I am so frustrated when something like this happens and I am not going to let this stupid thing take over my life. Because dammit its not worth the effort and energy. Besides nothing in life is certain save for death and taxes. This is a huge fear that I have struggled with since i was 13 years old...its been ten years now and I am tired of it. I'm not going to let it get me down or shove me off course...its not worth it. So from today I will be taking a moment of my day to pray, meditate, clear my mind, and shove this stupid thing out of my head. Also I have daily affirmations posted on my bathroom mirror to help me out so I can see them every day. Its a daily struggle but I will survive until I get over this obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment